BACHELOR OF ARTS
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) program is a regular 2-year degree program in which students are offered with a combination of any two of areas from the available electives: Business, Journalism, Psychology, Computer Science and Education. After successful completion of two-year BA, student has an option to continue 4-Year BS Commerce/ BS Psychology/ BS Mass Communication or BS Computer Science by taking remaining credit hours in at least 4-semesters.
- To provide students a broad base and academic foundation of multidisciplinary programs;
- To give students comprehensive knowledge in Arts subjects that is fairly sufficient to expose to different disciplines;
- To reflect a general understanding of the concepts and principles of selected areas of the study thus providing students an opportunity to decide the specialization fields for making professional choices;
Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Intermediate (equivalent to 12 years of education) with at least 45% marks.
- The courses may be revised time to time as a result of continuous review to bring them at par with courses from being taught at top-class foreign universities. While reviewing the courses, needs of local industry and job market are also given full consideration.
- College reserves the right to change fee structure from time to time.
Click Here To See Fee Structure
📞 051-5461392, (92) 334 000 51 01
Arham Plaza , Dhok Mustaqim Road.Pirwadhai Mor, Peshawar Road,Rawalpindi
Pakistan Institute of Science and technology (PIST) aims to emerge as a leading research intensive college of Pakistan, comparable to the top engineering college of the Pakistan within the next 5 years. It will be a comprehensive, residential college, responsive to technological change, dedicated to excellence and committed to international education perspective. The college will fulfill its responsibility of graduating culturally enlightened, technologically knowledgeable, and academically competent and research-oriented productive citizens who are prepared to lead, to inspire, and to serve humanity. The college commits itself and all its resources to this trust and responsibility.