ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- For F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/I.C.S, Applicant must have passed Matriculation or equivalent with atleast 45% marks.
- For B.A, B-COM, BSc, Applicant must have passed Matriculation and Intermediate or equivalent with atleast 45% marks.
- For M.A, Applicant must have passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent with atleast 45% marks.
- For Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Applicant must have passed Matriculation with atleast 40% marks.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply but their admission will be confirmed only after provision of the final grade sheet.
- Students securing 90% marks in S.S.C (Matriculation) examination receives 100% discount on the tuition fee.
- Students whose real brothers are already studying in PIST will receive financial assistance.
- Hafiz-e-Quran will receive financial assistance.
- Sons of the Teachers and Armed Persons will also get the financial assistance.
- Orphans and Needy (Deserving) students who cannot afford the tuition fees and other expenses are encouraged to apply for the financial assistance.
- Students getting top Positions in Punjab Technical Board Examination will avail 100% scholarship for further study in PIST.
📞 051-5461392, (92) 334 000 51 01
Arham Plaza , Dhok Mustaqim Road.Pirwadhai Mor, Peshawar Road,Rawalpindi
Pakistan Institute of Science and technology (PIST) aims to emerge as a leading research intensive college of Pakistan, comparable to the top engineering college of the Pakistan within the next 5 years. It will be a comprehensive, residential college, responsive to technological change, dedicated to excellence and committed to international education perspective. The college will fulfill its responsibility of graduating culturally enlightened, technologically knowledgeable, and academically competent and research-oriented productive citizens who are prepared to lead, to inspire, and to serve humanity. The college commits itself and all its resources to this trust and responsibility.