REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING POST
- For all kind of Technical subjects applicant must be BE/BSc engineer or B-tech/MSc with 2 years’ experience at any Gov. /Private recognized technical/Engineering Institute.
- For General subjects (Isl, Urdu, etc.)Applicant must be BA, B.Ed. /MA with 2 years of experience at any Gov. /Private recognized technical/Engineering Institute.
- For Physics, Math and chemistry Applicant must be BSc degree holder with 2 years of experience at any Gov. /Private recognized technical/Engineering Institute.
- Annual increment of 20%
- Medical Facility
- Monthly bonus on Extra ordinary efforts for students
- Other many facilities are waiting for you because we are offering CAREERS, not jobs. Send your Resume at “email@example.com”
📞 051-5461392, (92) 334 000 51 01
Arham Plaza , Dhok Mustaqim Road.Pirwadhai Mor, Peshawar Road,Rawalpindi
Pakistan Institute of Science and technology (PIST) aims to emerge as a leading research intensive college of Pakistan, comparable to the top engineering college of the Pakistan within the next 5 years. It will be a comprehensive, residential college, responsive to technological change, dedicated to excellence and committed to international education perspective. The college will fulfill its responsibility of graduating culturally enlightened, technologically knowledgeable, and academically competent and research-oriented productive citizens who are prepared to lead, to inspire, and to serve humanity. The college commits itself and all its resources to this trust and responsibility.