Alhamdulillah with grace of Allah PIST is offering largest laboratory facilities in Islamabad/Rawalpindi among all private technical institutes.
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Drawing / Drafting Lab
- Computer Lab
- Comprehensive Lab (wood/welding/material workshop)
DAE Electrical Technology
Basic Electricity/wiring Lab
WELCOME TO PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY HOSTEL
- Limited hostel accommodation is available at campus for students. The rooms in the hostels are allotted on the basis of academic merit.
- However, a casual student or a student involved in any act of misconduct, indiscipline, violation of rules or involvement in any political and objectionable activities, shall be ineligible for hostel accommodation.
- If the attendance of a student is short, his allotment shall be cancelled.
- He may apply for fresh allotment after the next year if his attendance is up to the mark at that time.
- Limited number of seats on the basis of “sharing room” and “first come first serve” basis.
- Hostels are located in the close proximity of the Campus.
- Hostel accommodation charges are Rs.3,000/- (Non-refundable) per month.
- Hostel Security Rs.3,000/- (Refundable).
- Highly secured and caring environment managed by designated faculty members as Hostel Wardens.
- Interested student may apply for Hostel Accommodation at the time of admission.
- Hostel Fee deposit at PIST Account office located in campus.
- For further details, contact the Warden Hostels or Admissions Office.
📞 051-5461392, (92) 334 000 51 01
Arham Plaza , Dhok Mustaqim Road.Pirwadhai Mor, Peshawar Road,Rawalpindi
Pakistan Institute of Science and technology (PIST) aims to emerge as a leading research intensive college of Pakistan, comparable to the top engineering college of the Pakistan within the next 5 years. It will be a comprehensive, residential college, responsive to technological change, dedicated to excellence and committed to international education perspective. The college will fulfill its responsibility of graduating culturally enlightened, technologically knowledgeable, and academically competent and research-oriented productive citizens who are prepared to lead, to inspire, and to serve humanity. The college commits itself and all its resources to this trust and responsibility.